Site Use Policy
Copyright Sushi On Shea 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Media People International
Green Rabbit Design Studio
Click for printable Dinner Menu
BAKED MUSSELS MOTOYAKI
– Plump mussels baked in a peppery, opulent fusion of
mushrooms, onion and splash of sake then topped with avocado.
PORK STUFFED DUMPLING (Gyoza)
– Six delectably thin-skinned, hand-formed dumplings, filled with minced and seasoned pork are offered in a slightly tart, soy vinaigrette.
– Threaded skewers of moist chicken breast are glazed with SOS’s special house-made teriyaki sauce; this sauce is the real thing – not too sweet and sporting just a hint of chile.
– Melting thin slices of cucumber marinated with yuzu dressing are given a sprinkle of sesame seeds and tender slivers of toasted nori.
– Long, thick strips of sashimi-quality calamari are kissed with batter then fried; meaty yet tender like sea scallops.
– SOS is famous for the tangy House Dressing tossed with fresh leaves of lettuce, carrots and tomato.
Enjoy a rich menu with the authentic tast of Japan.
Created and prepared by Sushi On Shea's proprietor,
Sadako Yamada and Master Sushi Chef Fred Yamada.
– Simmering sake-spiked broth arrives ready to “swish” (cook) mushrooms, spinach, rice noodle, tofu and thin-sliced beef in before dipping in sesame or yuzu-chile sauces.
– Sesame crusted salmon is given a rousing boost with a citrus-infused sauce; also included is fresh medley of stir-fried vegetables and rice.
SEA BASS/BLACK COD
– Melting and buttery, saikyo miso marinade gives this fish its renowned texture and irresistible flavor. A must-try for any seafood lover!
TEMPURA SOBA OR UDON NOODLES
– Shrimp Tempura, Buckwheat or Wheat Noodles in fish broth; aromatic and delicious.
CURRY UDON NOODLES
– Golden, curry-laden sauce becomes a delectably aromatic stew when simmered with sirloin steak, thick udon noodles, onions, carrots and peppers.
– First lightly coated in fine panko crumbs, this appetizing
mix of seasonal vegetables is flash-fried to a flawless crunchy state.
NEW YORK STEAK
– Prime beef is seasoned and grilled to succulent perfection then paired with an earthy sauce of shitake mushrooms and sake.
– Tender, well-seasoned pork cutlet sporting a crispy panko-crumb crust that’s pan-fried till crispy outside, deliciously moist inside.
Each offering is skillfully laid atop specially seasoned
sticky rice. In authentic Japanese fashion,
every detail is given elaborate attention.
– Most commonly a yellow-fin or big-eye tuna known for it’s rich, ruby colored. This supple, meaty fish has a very clean taste; perfect for the novice sushi-diner.
– Melt in your mouth, mild “sea” eel is softly brushed with a luxurious house-made sauce, then given a “wrap” of seaweed.
– Better known as salmon, its vivid coral flesh is punctuated by creamy veins of luxurious flavor.
– This gold-toned, tender-fleshed young yellowtail possesses an alluring, rich, smoky profile and silky texture.
– Thin slices of tuna sashimi served in a wasabi mayo punzo sauce - roe garnish. Melts in your mouth and the sauce is outstanding.
– Seared Albacore tuna with a Daikon radish sauce. The delicacy is rich and fresh.
From traditional to innovative, Sushi on Shea offers
a broad spectrum of scrumptious cylindrical options.
– A multihued offering of salmon, freshwater shrimp, ahi and whitefish artfully arranged atop a roll filled with avocado, cucumber and krab.
SOFT SHELL CRAB ROLL
– An authentic offering, the ocean-fresh taste of crab flash-fried in a crunchy coating is flanked by cucumber and avocado then rolled in rice and toasted nori.
– This work of art consists of 2 delicious pieces of shrimp tempura, avocado, cucumber, topped with freshwater eel, avocado and eel sauce and sri ra cha chili sauce.
– Contemporary marriage of cream cheese, salmon, crab
jalapeño rolled in seasoned rice, nori
and crunchy panko crumbs, then flash-fried.
– A perfect combination of citrus and tuna. Sliced tuna deep fried and served with a miso mustard citrus sauce and garnished with sesame green onion.
SPICY TUNA ROLL
– Slightly spicy, the silky, buttery texture of this citrus-infused tuna filling makes all other rolls by the same name, pale by comparison.
CHOCOLATE ERUPTION CAKE
– Sumptuous brownie cake supports lush chocolate mousse dotted with hearty cheesecake chunks that’s encased in whipped chocolate frosting and nuts.
– Chef Yamada’s favorite - Berto’s Macadamia/Cappuccino gelato layered with gooey caramel and chocolate, topped with whipped cream and a crisp wafer.
GREEN TEA MOCHI
– Mochi (steamed and pounded sticky rice) is molded around refreshing green tea ice cream boasting a delectable red bean paste center.
Sushi on Shea…often imitated, rarely equaled.
Click for printable Dinner Menu