Sushi on Shea’s raw, pristinely fresh sushi-grade
seafood skillfully prepared by Sushi on Shea’s
sushi master is never “fishy.” Instead it offers
patrons a new perspective on the ocean’s bounty.....
that of luxurious textures and tantalizing flavor profiles. Click for printable Sushi Bar Menu
Each offering is skillfully laid atop specially seasoned
sticky rice. In authentic Japanese fashion,
every detail is given elaborate attention.
– Most commonly a yellow-fin or big-eye tuna known for it’s rich, ruby colored. This supple, meaty fish has a very clean taste; perfect for the novice sushi-diner.
– Melt in your mouth, mild “sea” eel is softly brushed with a luxurious house-made sauce, then given a “wrap” of seaweed.
– Better known as salmon, its vivid coral flesh is punctuated by creamy veins of luxurious flavor.
– This gold-toned, tender-fleshed young yellowtail possesses an alluring, rich, smoky profile and silky texture.
– Thin slices of tuna sashimi served in a wasabi mayo punzo sauce - roe garnish. Melts in your mouth and the sauce is outstanding.
– Seared Albacore tuna with a Daikon radish sauce. The delicacy is rich and fresh.